Your cart is loading…
Two rescue horses run freely into a winter dawn. The snow explodes around them with their manes flying, breath misting, and bodies dissolving in the light. Something about the light on very early mornings seems to transform even these dark, winter-coated horses into ethereal spirits of horses. The eye-watering cold and blinding light seems to evaporate them until all that's left is the vanishing muffled thunder of their hooves.
• Based on an original graphite drawing
• Artist examines and approves all files before printing
• 100%, 30 day money-back guarantee
• Printed using archival inks, which are laboratory tested and estimated to last up to 300 years under certain conditions*
• Acid free paper is heavy and free of acidic lignin to resist fading, yellowing, and cracking
• Heirloom-quality prints
• Prints are carefully wrapped and packaged by hand to prevent damage in transit
• Gorgeous prints closely match the tones and values of the original drawing
*Based on Wilhelm Imaging Research’s paper Canon image PROGRAF iPF6100 and Canon LUCIA Pigment Inks, released 6/15/09. PDF report available upon request.
Click on a size option to add it to your cart.
6" x 12"
12" x 24"
20" x 40"