Your cart is loading…
As my daughters and I returned from the peak across a talus slope, I glanced up to see these mighty bones carved upon the light. How do trees like this grow in nothing but rocks and wind and hard sky? But it had grown and flourished. When it died, its skeleton dried and curled, stooped and bent, and was slowly shattered by weather and time. Now its death seems more eloquent of struggle than it might have been in life.
• Based on an original graphite drawing
• Artist examines and approves all files before printing
• 100%, 30 day money-back guarantee
• Printed using archival inks, which are laboratory tested and estimated to last up to 300 years under certain conditions*
• Acid free paper is heavy and free of acidic lignin to resist fading, yellowing, and cracking
• Heirloom-quality prints
• Prints are carefully wrapped and packaged by hand to prevent damage in transit
• Gorgeous prints closely match the tones and values of the original drawing
*Based on Wilhelm Imaging Research’s paper Canon image PROGRAF iPF6100 and Canon LUCIA Pigment Inks, released 6/15/09. PDF report available upon request.
Click on a size option to add it to your cart.
9" x 27"
12" x 36"
16" x 48"
Much more art awaits you.discover more galleries