Your cart is loading…
Viewed from the Park Road, the ragged Teton crags bend the knees of the mind. The Grand Teton generally demands the glory, and gladly given; but here the peak called Teewinot dominates. Wrapped in storms fore and aft, with furious winds snapping from their peaks, this young and reckless range seems majestic to the very edge of fear.
• Based on an original graphite drawing
• Artist examines and approves all files before printing
• 100%, 30 day money-back guarantee
• Printed using archival inks, which are laboratory tested and estimated to last up to 300 years under certain conditions*
• Acid free paper is heavy and free of acidic lignin to resist fading, yellowing, and cracking
• Heirloom-quality prints
• Prints are carefully wrapped and packaged by hand to prevent damage in transit
• Gorgeous prints closely match the tones and values of the original drawing
*Based on Wilhelm Imaging Research’s paper Canon image PROGRAF iPF6100 and Canon LUCIA Pigment Inks, released 6/15/09. PDF report available upon request.
Click on a size option to add it to your cart.
9" x 27"
12" x 36"
16" x 48"
The original drawing is also available.