Your cart is loading…
Just before Thanksgiving, I took the photographs that led to this drawing. These trees actually line my driveway. Most of them are Idaho Grand Firs (Abies grandis), and they're often festooned with hanging fungus that looks like it came from the bayou. We had a heavy snowstorm the week after I completed this drawing, and the small fir on the right broke off about ten feet up and fell across the driveway. Sad—I was looking forward to seeing it grow up.
• Based on an original graphite drawing
• Artist examines and approves all files before printing
• 100%, 30 day money-back guarantee
• Printed using archival inks, which are laboratory tested and estimated to last up to 300 years under certain conditions*
• Acid free paper is heavy and free of acidic lignin to resist fading, yellowing, and cracking
• Heirloom-quality prints
• Prints are carefully wrapped and packaged by hand to prevent damage in transit
• Gorgeous prints closely match the tones and values of the original drawing
*Based on Wilhelm Imaging Research’s paper Canon image PROGRAF iPF6100 and Canon LUCIA Pigment Inks, released 6/15/09. PDF report available upon request.
Click on a size option to add it to your cart.
9" x 27"
12" x 36"
16" x 48"
Much more art awaits you.discover more galleries