Your cart is loading…
Even in late spring, snow still lies deep at this altitude, where it curves around a rock outcropping and surrounds the heavy bases of the subalpine firs. I’d backpacked quite a ways up and was unhappy to see the lake was still frozen over and deep snow lay everywhere under a clear sky and warm sun. But I like how the line where snow meets rock.
• Based on an original graphite drawing
• Artist examines and approves all files before printing
• 100%, 30 day money-back guarantee
• Printed using archival inks, which are laboratory tested and estimated to last up to 300 years under certain conditions*
• Acid free paper is heavy and free of acidic lignin to resist fading, yellowing, and cracking
• Heirloom-quality prints
• Prints are carefully wrapped and packaged by hand to prevent damage in transit
• Gorgeous prints closely match the tones and values of the original drawing
*Based on Wilhelm Imaging Research’s paper Canon image PROGRAF iPF6100 and Canon LUCIA Pigment Inks, released 6/15/09. PDF report available upon request.
Click on a size option to add it to your cart.
8" x 10"
16” x 20”
24” x 36”