Your cart is loading…
Just outside my studio stands a Douglas fir tree over 100’ in height. When we were building our house, I put a sign on this tree saying “Keep tree” and ever since, it’s been known as the “keep tree”. It drops little papery cones on the driveway continually, and one day I went out and gathered up five cones, assembled them on a sheet of paper, and photographed them in the afternoon sun. I love their quiet confidence, as if they know one day they can each produce a grove of trees thousands of times grander than the little cone.
• Based on an original graphite drawing
• Artist examines and approves all files before printing
• 100%, 30 day money-back guarantee
• Printed using archival inks, which are laboratory tested and estimated to last up to 300 years under certain conditions*
• Acid free paper is heavy and free of acidic lignin to resist fading, yellowing, and cracking
• Heirloom-quality prints
• Prints are carefully wrapped and packaged by hand to prevent damage in transit
• Gorgeous prints closely match the tones and values of the original drawing
*Based on Wilhelm Imaging Research’s paper Canon image PROGRAF iPF6100 and Canon LUCIA Pigment Inks, released 6/15/09. PDF report available upon request.
Click on a size option to add it to your cart.
8" x 10"
16” x 20”
24” x 36”