Your cart is loading…
In a frigid January dawn, the snowy faces of the Tetons are suddenly ignited by the sun erupting through eastern clouds. Banded shadows tumble across the mountains’ snowy flanks, causing the sunlight on the snow to blaze in silent glory, while one high cloud snags across the high fang of the Grand Teton.
• Based on an original graphite drawing
• Artist examines and approves all files before printing
• 100%, 30 day money-back guarantee
• Printed using archival inks, which are laboratory tested and estimated to last up to 300 years under certain conditions*
• Acid free paper is heavy and free of acidic lignin to resist fading, yellowing, and cracking
• Heirloom-quality prints
• Prints are carefully wrapped and packaged by hand to prevent damage in transit
• Gorgeous prints closely match the tones and values of the original drawing
*Based on Wilhelm Imaging Research’s paper Canon image PROGRAF iPF6100 and Canon LUCIA Pigment Inks, released 6/15/09. PDF report available upon request.
Click on a size option to add it to your cart.
8" x 10"
16” x 20”
24” x 36”
Much more art awaits you.discover more galleries