Your cart is loading…
The last light of a delicious summer day coats distant mountains and is reflected where the rippling river is caught among rocks on the shore. I took research photographs for this drawing down near the river as the hill above me was being"developed”. Now it’s covered with houses too big for their britches; but the hill in its ancient state lives on in my drawing.
• Based on an original graphite drawing
• Artist examines and approves all files before printing
• 100%, 30 day money-back guarantee
• Printed using archival inks, which are laboratory tested and estimated to last up to 300 years under certain conditions*
• Acid free paper is heavy and free of acidic lignin to resist fading, yellowing, and cracking
• Heirloom-quality prints
• Prints are carefully wrapped and packaged by hand to prevent damage in transit
• Gorgeous prints closely match the tones and values of the original drawing
*Based on Wilhelm Imaging Research’s paper Canon image PROGRAF iPF6100 and Canon LUCIA Pigment Inks, released 6/15/09. PDF report available upon request.
Click on a size option to add it to your cart.
8" x 10"
16” x 20”
24” x 36”