Your cart is loading…
The ancient trunk of a white pine, washed up on the lakeshore for a decade, now sprouts its own cousin. You find all kinds of treasures on the beach, not least of which is the bizarre contorted forms of wood that’s been floating quietly in the lake since your grandfather was born, and eventually wound up on the rocks at water’s edge. It wasn’t until after I’d finished photographing this one that I discovered the little dude growing in the seam of wood.
• Based on an original graphite drawing
• Artist examines and approves all files before printing
• 100%, 30 day money-back guarantee
• Printed using archival inks, which are laboratory tested and estimated to last up to 300 years under certain conditions*
• Acid free paper is heavy and free of acidic lignin to resist fading, yellowing, and cracking
• Heirloom-quality prints
• Prints are carefully wrapped and packaged by hand to prevent damage in transit
• Gorgeous prints closely match the tones and values of the original drawing
*Based on Wilhelm Imaging Research’s paper Canon image PROGRAF iPF6100 and Canon LUCIA Pigment Inks, released 6/15/09. PDF report available upon request.
Click on a size option to add it to your cart.
8" x 10"
16” x 20”
24” x 36”
Much more art awaits you.discover more galleries