Your cart is loading…
Confetti is a leopard Appaloosa at Survivor's Rescue near Sandpoint, Idaho. I caught her this day cavorting in the snow, which makes a strong neutral background from which she emerges like snow flurries on a photographic negative. This piece captures the spontaneity of the moment on heavy Arches watercolor paper with natural deckle edge on all sides. Its rough texture captures the Impressionistic spots and swirls of the horse's spots, her rear hooves obscured by flying snow.
• Based on an original graphite drawing
• Artist examines and approves all files before printing
• 100%, 30 day money-back guarantee
• Printed using archival inks, which are laboratory tested and estimated to last up to 300 years under certain conditions*
• Acid free paper is heavy and free of acidic lignin to resist fading, yellowing, and cracking
• Heirloom-quality prints
• Prints are carefully wrapped and packaged by hand to prevent damage in transit
• Gorgeous prints closely match the tones and values of the original drawing
*Based on Wilhelm Imaging Research’s paper Canon image PROGRAF iPF6100 and Canon LUCIA Pigment Inks, released 6/15/09. PDF report available upon request.
Click on a size option to add it to your cart.
8" x 10"
16” x 20”
24” x 36”
Much more art awaits you.discover more galleries