Your cart is loading…
Cairn at Hawkins Point
It's not really a cairn, but that sounded more poetic. Rocks heaped up on the lakeshore mutely echo the distant misty mountains of late winter. Sometimes during winter, the snow melts in the lowlands (especially at the lakeshore) while it’s still feet deep just a few hundred feet up the mountainside. I went rollicking along in my Jeep one afternoon and found this heap of rocks on the shore; crouching down and looking through my camera’s viewfinder, I found a curious harmony between the rocks in front of my lens and the distant snowy peaks.
• Based on an original graphite drawing
• Artist examines and approves all files before printing
• 100%, 30 day money-back guarantee
• Printed using archival inks, which are laboratory tested and estimated to last up to 300 years under certain conditions*
• Acid free paper is heavy and free of acidic lignin to resist fading, yellowing, and cracking
• Heirloom-quality prints
• Prints are carefully wrapped and packaged by hand to prevent damage in transit
• Gorgeous prints closely match the tones and values of the original drawing
*Based on Wilhelm Imaging Research’s paper Canon image PROGRAF iPF6100 and Canon LUCIA Pigment Inks, released 6/15/09. PDF report available upon request.
Click on a size option to add it to your cart.
8" x 10"
16” x 20”
24” x 36”
Much more art awaits you.discover more galleries