Your cart is loading…
It was a brilliant winter's morning when I went out to photograph these horses. They were enjoying their breakfast and scarcely had time to pose; but at one point a paint gelding named Badger raised his head to ask me what, exactly, I was doing with that camera. The way the sunlight raked across his long winter coat, with the blurred trees framing his pasture and the brilliant sun itself bursting into the scene—I couldn't help but draw him out. (Wait—was that a pun?)
• Based on an original graphite drawing
• Artist examines and approves all files before printing
• 100%, 30 day money-back guarantee
• Printed using archival inks, which are laboratory tested and estimated to last up to 300 years under certain conditions*
• Acid free paper is heavy and free of acidic lignin to resist fading, yellowing, and cracking
• Heirloom-quality prints
• Prints are carefully wrapped and packaged by hand to prevent damage in transit
• Gorgeous prints closely match the tones and values of the original drawing
*Based on Wilhelm Imaging Research’s paper Canon image PROGRAF iPF6100 and Canon LUCIA Pigment Inks, released 6/15/09. PDF report available upon request.
Click on a size option to add it to your cart.
8" x 10"
16” x 20”
24” x 36”