Your cart is loading…
This drawing’s title is not a word you hear every day—or every decade—but you’ll understand the concept. It means a part that represents the whole, such as hands for "sailors” or hearth for "home”. These trees growing close together on the frozen river delta, with their harmonic tangle of bare branches, seemed to represent the whole of the delta, with its congregations of cold bare trees, and the whole knotted delta itself, winding gradually outward amidst the snow.
• Based on an original graphite drawing
• Artist examines and approves all files before printing
• 100%, 30 day money-back guarantee
• Printed using archival inks, which are laboratory tested and estimated to last up to 300 years under certain conditions*
• Acid free paper is heavy and free of acidic lignin to resist fading, yellowing, and cracking
• Heirloom-quality prints
• Prints are carefully wrapped and packaged by hand to prevent damage in transit
• Gorgeous prints closely match the tones and values of the original drawing
*Based on Wilhelm Imaging Research’s paper Canon image PROGRAF iPF6100 and Canon LUCIA Pigment Inks, released 6/15/09. PDF report available upon request.
Click on a size option to add it to your cart.
8" x 10"
16” x 20”
24” x 36”
Much more art awaits you.discover more galleries