Your cart is loading…
An die Freude
Winter sunlight spatters the sky as clouds lift and tumble above the pewter lake. Across the water, beyond the islands, snowy ridges collect the wind. This is Idaho’s Lake Pend Oreille from the north shore, in all its glory. I’ve named it after Schiller’s famous “Ode to Joy”, unforgettably set to music by the inimitable Beethoven. Behind those clouds, with that pewter water, above those snowy mountains, I seem to still hear whisperings of joy.
• Based on an original graphite drawing
• Artist examines and approves all files before printing
• 100%, 30 day money-back guarantee
• Printed using archival inks, which are laboratory tested and estimated to last up to 300 years under certain conditions*
• Acid free paper is heavy and free of acidic lignin to resist fading, yellowing, and cracking
• Heirloom-quality prints
• Prints are carefully wrapped and packaged by hand to prevent damage in transit
• Gorgeous prints closely match the tones and values of the original drawing
*Based on Wilhelm Imaging Research’s paper Canon image PROGRAF iPF6100 and Canon LUCIA Pigment Inks, released 6/15/09. PDF report available upon request.
Click on a size option to add it to your cart.
8" x 10"
16” x 20”
24” x 36”
Much more art awaits you.discover more galleries